Question Time with Yorkshire and Humber Climate Commission
When the Yorkshire and Humber Climate Commission launched on 17 March, there was so much interest in climate action in our region that we decided we needed to devote our next public event to hearing and answering your questions.
The independent regional Commission, which helps support the delivery of ambitious climate action across Yorkshire and the Humber, brings together a team of climate leaders from a wide range of sectors.
We’ve assembled some of them for a “Question Time” style event so that you can find out what the Commission has been up to, what work it’s planning and how you can contribute.
6.05pm Update on Commission activity
- Liz Barber, Chair of the Commission and CEO of Yorkshire Water
6.15pm Q&A, chaired by Prof Andy Gouldson, Director of the Commission from the University of Leeds
- Rosa Foster, co-chair of the Climate Resilience working group, from the Environment Agency
- Dr Peter O’Brien, Commissioner and co-chair of the Research & Evidence panel, from Yorkshire Universities
- Cllr Richard Cooper, Vice-Chair (North Yorkshire), from Harrogate Borough Council
- Polly Cook, Senior Officer (West Yorkshire), from Leeds City Council
- Liz Barber, Chair of the Commission, from Yorkshire Water
Everyone is welcome to attend, and we would invite you to submit questions in advance when you register on Eventbrite.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org